This self-paced program for veterinarians, veterinary technicians, nurses and assistants, and veterinary students covers the essentials of data collection procedures and guidelines when using the Equinosis Q.
- Module 1: Sensor care and use - Instrumentation
- Module 2: Software Navigation Overview
- Module 3: Trial Set Up and Collection Straight Line
- Module 4: Data Collection for Lunge, Flexion and Blocking Trials; Creating Comparison Reports and Evaluations View
- Module 5: Data management
- Module 6 (Optional): Using the Q in the Ridden Evaluation
- Pass each module with 70%. Note - Module 6 is not required for the course completion